Back by popular demand for a limited time in multiple colors! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to help the people of Ukraine.
It's a simple message with a clear intent.
Nothing like a global pandemic, civil unrest, weather catastrophes, and an economic downfall to remind us that our individual actions are important for the wellness of us all.
A little kindness goes a long way.
Wear this hoodie around town or on the trails and spread the message - Be a good human. <3
P.S. We love ya. We're grateful for ya, and whatever you got goin' on - you got this.
- 9 oz., 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Standard fit, Independent brand crewneck sweatshirt
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- Pigment dyed Alpine Green, Amber, and Maroon with white Be A Good Human screen print on chest, and small Wayward & Wild wording on cuff.
- Note: Due to the nature of Pigment washed garments, we recommend washing with like colors only. The color and garment with change and age as you do. This neckline of these sweatshirts can tend to be a bit tight on first wear and tends to happen with the dyeing process. It will stretch out back to normal after a few wears if initially tight.
Kolbi is 5'4" wearing a size small
Pete is 5'11" wearing a size Medium
Photos of Pete by @stacieshoots