Inspired by the awe inspiring power of nature and the outdoors to help heal, reset, and bring us back to ourselves and the simple pleasures of this life. Get yourself outside to get outside yourself.
Wear this as an extra layer on the coast, or around the campfire in the evening. It's also a comfy couch sweater while binge watching Planet Earth. It's here to simply remind you to get outside for a minute and think of higher things.
This style also comes in a long sleeve T!
- 9 oz., 80/20 cotton/polyester blend with 100% cotton face
- Standard fit, Independent brand crewneck sweatshirt
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- Pigment Slate Blue with a bright yellow/green screen print on the front & back.
- Note: Due to the nature of Pigment washed garments, we recommend washing with like colors only. The color and garment with change and age as you do. This neckline of these sweatshirts can tend to be a bit tight on first wear and tends to happen with the dyeing process. It will stretch out back to normal after a few wears if initially tight.
Kolbi is 5'4" wearing a size small