Leave the Road & Take the Trail. You know, take the path less followed that leads to all the good stuff.
Capturing the vintage vibes with this white print on a pigment wash grey sweatshirt.
Pairs well with a dad hat or a beanie! Design made by co-owner Kolbi Lloyd
- 9oz 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- 1 x 1 ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
- Standard unisex fit
- Neck hole will be tight at first but will stretch with wear
- Please note: The pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in production and washing
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining.
Michelle (blonde) is 5’8” and wearing a Large for a looser/oversized fit.
Kolbi (brunette) is 5’4” and wearing a small for a more standard fit.