We figured you needed something to put all your W&W gear in when you go on your adventures, so we'd like to introduce to you our canvas duffel bag! Taaa Dah!
This classically styled, expandable duffel can clamp down on the sides to fit small loads or unclip to accommodate more cargo. (We recommend unclipped to fit more Wayward & Wild T's, but we're not biased at all, are we?)
Perfect for road trips or air travel when you don’t want to check luggage!
Fun fact: The word Duffel is technically interchangeably spelt correctly as Duffle, or Duffel, but the original Duffel style bag, originates from the town Duffel, in Belgium, where the canvas bag style originated.
- 16-ounce, 100% cotton canvas (so pretty heavy duty, my dudes.)
- Main compartment has large interior and back zippered pocket for quick access to valuables
- Expands with snap tabs with faux leather trim
- Cotton webbing grab handles with faux leather trim
- Detachable, adjustable cotton webbing shoulder strap with antique-finish metal swivel clips
- Front slip pocket with Wayward & Wild Logo patch
- Dimensions: 13"h x 20"w x 10.5"d; Approx. 2,730 cubic inches. a.k.a. enough room to fit all the perfect stuff where ever you explore, or even just to the gym!
First two product photos are done by @stacieshoots